Special Hotel Alert
***Property is currently undergoing renovations. Please pardon our dust.***
Discover Antioch, California and all it has to offer, whether staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through at the Americas Best Value Inn Antioch/Bay Area. Ideally situated only a few miles from California State University East Bay Concord Campus and downtown Antioch, our hotel is conveniently located on West 10th Street. We are near local attractions such as Antioch Paintball Park, Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge, and Antioch WaterPark.
Our property offers many amenities including outdoor plug ins, free luggage storage space and a guest laundry facility. Sorry, no pets allowed. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with a free cup of coffee or continental breakfast (temporarily unavailable). Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Our staff will work with you to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, and alarm clock radio. Our suites include extra amenities such as kitchenette and separate sitting area. An iron, ironing board, and hairdryer are available upon request.
Americas Best Value Inn Antioch/Bay Area is your best choice within the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Oakland or Sacramento. At Americas Best Value Inn Antioch/Bay Area our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Antioch/Bay Area, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Paradise Skate Roller Rink, 0.1 mi.
* Antioch Flea Market, 0.4 mi.
* Fitness Evolution, 0.4 mi.
* Barbara Price Marina Park, 0.9 mi.
* El Campanil Theatre, 1 mi.
* Massage & Makeup, 1.1 mi.
* Exotic Faces, 1.4 mi.
* Eastwood Plaza Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Somersville Towne Center, 1.6 mi.
* Anew Wellness Spa, 1.7 mi.
* Century Plaza Shopping Center, 1.7 mi.
* Delta Bowl, 1.7 mi.
* My Nails and Spa Inc., 1.8 mi.
* 24 Hour Fitness, 1.8 mi.
* Maya Pittsburg Cinemas, 2.2 mi.
* Relaxing Station, 3 mi.
* Antioch Community Park, 3.1 mi.
* In-Shape, 4 mi.
* Lone Tree Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* Buchanan Swim Center, 4.4 mi.
* Contra Loma Regional Park, 5.2 mi.
* AMC Deer Valley 16, 5.3 mi.
* Napa Valley Casino, 36.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space available
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Antioch Historical Society Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Dow Wetlands Preserve, 0.6 mi.
* Antioch Paintball Park, 1.3 mi.
* Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge, 2 mi.
* Oak View Memorial Park, 3.4 mi.
* Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve, 3.9 mi.
* Small World Park, 3.9 mi.
* Antioch/Oakley Regional Shoreline, 4.5 mi.
* Antioch WaterPark, 5.5 mi.
* Concord Pavilion, 9.9 mi.
* Brannan Island State Recreation Area, 14.4 mi.
* Western Railway Museum, 29.7 mi.
* Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 30.9 mi.
* Free Daily Continental Breakfast (Temporarily Unavailable)
* Free Coffee in Lobby
* Little Mexico, 0.2 mi.
* Rib Shack, 0.2 mi.
* Hazel's Drive In, 0.3 mi.
* Matchmaker Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Celia's, 0.7 mi.
* Hugo's Place, 1 mi.
* Oliver Fish House, 1.1 mi.
* Aracely's Restaurant & Market, 1.3 mi.
* South North Dragon, 1.4 mi.
* Go Vegan, 1.5 mi.
* Skipolini's Pizza, 1.5 mi.
* Sawaddee Thai Cuisine, 1.5 mi.
* Juarez Mexican Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* New Oriental Buffet, 1.8 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 2.2 mi.
* Bonfare Market, 0.4 mi.
* Eagle Tire, 0.4 mi.
* Bond Manufacturing, 0.4 mi.
* Stewart Molander Appliances, 0.7 mi.
* Costco Wholesale, 1 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 1 mi.
* HomeTeam Pest Defense, 1 mi.
* Goodwill, 1.1 mi.
* Antioch Library, 1.1 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 1.5 mi.
* Chase Bank, 1.5 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 2 mi.
* The Home Depot, 3 mi.
* Contra Costa County Fair, June
* Brentwood Corn Festival, July
* Brentwood Harvest Time Festival, July
* Norcal Bus Fest, August
* Pittsburg Sea Food Festival, September
* Contra Costa Greek Food & Wine Festival, September
* Clayton Oktoberfest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* California State University East Bay Concord Campus, 12.3 mi.
* Brandman University, 19 mi.
* University of California, Berkeley, 35.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sutter Delta Medical Center, 3.3 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Antioch Medical Center, 6.7 mi.