Discover Bishop, Texas and all it has to offer, whether staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through at the Americas Best Value Inn Bishop Kingsville. Ideally situated only a few miles from Texas A&M University-Kingsville and downtown Kingsville, our hotel is conveniently located on US Highway 77 and Farm-to-Market Road 70. We are near local attractions such as 1904 Train Depot Museum, Urban Xeriscape Garden, and King Ranch.
Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with a free continental breakfast. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in our outdoor pool, open year round.Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Our staff will work with you to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock. Our suites include extra amenities such as kitchenette, sofa bed, separate sitting and sleeping area.
Americas Best Value Inn Bishop Kingsville is your best choice within eight miles north of Kingsville and about thirty miles southwest of Corpus Christi. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Austin or Houston. At Americas Best Value Inn Bishop Kingsville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bishop Kingsville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bishop City Park, 1.5 mi.
* Kingsville Flea Market, 6.8 mi.
* Spa Hacienda, 7.7 mi.
* Clydesman Fitness, 7.7 mi.
* Pure Platinum Gym, 7.8 mi.
* Bella Donna Spa & Salon, 7.9 mi.
* Snap Fitness, 7.9 mi.
* Rio 7 Cinemas, 8 mi.
* Southgate Mall, 9.3 mi.
* L E Ramey Golf Course, 10.5 mi.
* Dick Kleberg Park, 10.7 mi.
* SK8LAND, 24.8 mi.
* Wildside Fishing Adventures, 26.3 mi.
* Paladium Bowl, 27.2 mi.
* YMCA of the Coastal Bend, 35.2 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (open year round)
* 1904 Train Depot Museum, 5.8 mi.
* King Ranch Museum, 7.3 mi.
* Urban Xeriscape Garden, 7.5 mi.
* Texas Tropical Trail, 7.6 mi.
* John E Conner Museum, 7.9 mi.
* King Ranch, 9.3 mi.
* Alice Memorial Stadium, 26.8 mi.
* Hurricane Alley Waterpark, 34.9 mi.
* American Bank Center, 35.3 mi.
* Free Daily Continental Breakfast
* Taqueria Jalisco, 0.3 mi.
* Estella's Diner, 1.4 mi.
* West Wing Grill, 1.5 mi.
* El Dorado Restaurant, 6.8 mi.
* Big House Barbecue, 6.8 mi.
* Burger King, 7.4 mi.
* Big House Brunch, 7.7 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 7.7 mi.
* Asian Buffet, 8.3 mi.
* Lydia's Homestyle Cooking, 8.3 mi.
* Spice Station, 8.3 mi.
* Taiwan Family Restaurant, 8.7 mi.
* Big House Burgers, 8.7 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.7 mi.
* Bishop County Library, 1.3 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* BBVA Compass, 1.5 mi.
* Celanese Bishop Facility, 2.5 mi.
* Kingsville Water Department, 6.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 7.4 mi.
* Kingsville City Recycling Center, 7.5 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 7.6 mi.
* McCoy's Building Supply, 8 mi.
* Apache Corporation, 8.6 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 8.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 9.1 mi.
* Polka Fest, February
* Ethnic Food Festival, March
* Festival of the Arts, March
* Buc Days, April
* Parade of Nations, April
* Municipal Band Concerts, June
* Big Bang Celebration, July
* Jazz Festival, October
* Ranch Hand Festival, November
* Greek Festival, November
* Harbor Lights, December
* Multicultural Christmas Concert, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas A&M University-Kingsville, 8.2 mi.
* Del Mar College, 33.6 mi.