Americas Best Value Inn Oakland offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and flat panel cable TV with ESPN and Showtime.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates.
Our hotel guest rooms are 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located less than 2 miles from Jack London Square, Lake Merritt, and the Fox Theater. We are only a mile from Interstate I-880.
Americas Best Value Inn Oakland is your best choice when you are in “Oaktown”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through. At Americas Best Value Inn Oakland our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Oakland, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Fox Theater, 1.2 mi.
* The Paramount Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Regal Jack London Stadium 9, 1.4 mi.
* San Antonio Park- Tennis Court, 1.5 mi.
* Rotary Nature Center, 1.5 mi.
* Lake Merritt Boating Center, 1.7 mi. (March to October)
* The New Parkway Theater, 1.7 mi.
* Marina Village Shopping Center, 2.2 mi.
* Landmark Piedmont Cinema, 2.6 mi.
* Boss Hogg Sportfishing, 2.6 mi.
* Dimond Recreation Center, 2.8 mi.
* Alameda Theatre and Cineplex, 3.1 mi.
* Montclair Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* AMF Southshore Lanes, 3.8 mi.
* Alameda Skate Park, 4 mi.
* Powell Street Plaza, 5.6 mi.
* Shattuck Cinemas, 5.9 mi.
* AMC Bay Street 16, 6 mi.
* East Oakland Sports Center, 6.3 mi.
* French Trail Connector, 6.9 mi.
* Yerba Buena, 11.2 mi.
* Mazzariello Labyrinth, 11.4 mi.
* Westfield San Francisco Centre, 11.8 mi.
* Lake Merritt, 0.1 mi.
* Peralta Park, 0.2 mi.
* Henry J. Kaiser Arena, 0.4 mi.
* Oakland Museum of California, 0.6 mi.
* Oakland Convention Center, 1.2 mi.
* Jack London Square, 1.5 mi.
* Children’s Fairyland, 1.9 mi.
* The Gardens at Lake Merritt, 1.9 mi.
* Crown Memorial State Beach, 3.3 mi.
* Alameda Naval Air Museum, 3.5 mi.
* USS Hornet Museum, 4 mi.
* Oracle Arena, 5.2 mi.
* Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, 5.2 mi.
* Chabot Space and Science Center, 6.1 mi.
* Redwood Regional Park, 6.9 mi.
* Eastshore State Park, 7.2 mi.
* Oakland Aviation Museum, 8 mi.
* Oakland Zoo, 9 mi.
* Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve, 11.4 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 18 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Portal Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* La Estrellita Café and Bar, 0.3 mi.
* Pho Anh Dao, 0.4 mi.
* Woody’s Café, 0.5 mi.
* Maly Donuts and Burgers, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* Church’s Chicken, 0.6 mi.
* Merritt Restaurant and Bakery, 0.6 mi.
* The Terrace Room, 0.7 mi.
* Chop Bar, 0.9 mi.
* Lake Chalet Seafood Bar and Grill, 0.9 mi.
* BC Deli Sandwiches, 0.9 mi.
* Villa York Pizza, 1 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Planks Beer Garden with Bowling, 1.5 mi.
* The Clorox Company, 1 mi.
* Sierra Nevada Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 1.2 mi.
* Ask.com, 1.2 mi.
* Crowley Maritime Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Pandora, 1.2 mi.
* Ares Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Coast Guard Island Alameda, 2.2 mi.
* Listo Pencil Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Alameda Naval Complex, 3.5 mi.
* Walmart, 8.1 mi.
* USCG Interagency Operations Center, 8.7 mi.
* PedalFest, July
* Eat Real Fest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Laney College, 0.7 mi.
* Lincoln University, 1.3 mi.
* College of Alameda, 3 mi.
* California College of the Arts, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Highland General Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Bay View Medical Clinic, 3.8 mi.
* Alameda Hospital, 4.5 mi.