Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, complimentary coffee in our lobby, and in-room WiFi. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, cable TV, ESPN and HBO. Corporate travelers will appreciate our four spacious meeting rooms and the convenience of our business center with computer and fax and copy services.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of Highway 67 Exit 9 nearby Little Rock Air Force Base. We are nearby local attractions including Splash Zone Water Park, Arkansas State University and Hollywood Country Club.
Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville is your best choice in northeast Arkansas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Little Rock or Memphis. At Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Crestview Plaza Shopping Center, 0.5 mi.
* Skate World Skating Center, 2.9 mi.
* Southern Oaks Country Club, 3.1 mi.
* AllFam Bowling, 7.8 mi.
* McCain Shopping Mall, 12 mi.
* Little Red River Drifter Trout Guide, 40 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facilities
* Jacksonville Museum of Military History, 0.5 mi.
* Splash Zone Water Park, 1.1 mi.
* Pleasure Park, 1.1 mi.
* Dupree Park, 1.3 mi.
* Paradise Park, 2.4 mi.
* Museum of Natural History, 14.5 mi.
* Verizon Arena, 16.5 mi.
* William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, 17.2 mi.
* Arkansas Statehouse Convention Center, 17.2 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 22.3 mi.
* Pinnacle Mountain State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* CiCi's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.1 mi.
* Tropical Smoothie Café, 0.1 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 0.1 mi.
* New China Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Thai Taste Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Chili's, 0.2 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Chicken Country, 0.3 mi.
* Hunan Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Western Sizzlin, 1.1 mi.
* Whit Davis Memorial, 1.2 mi.
* Little Rock Air Force Base, 5.5 mi.
* Acxiom Corporation, 17 mi.
* Dillard's Inc, 18.4 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad Company, 19.2 mi.
* 4 Banquet/Meeting Rooms
* Catering can be brought in by Outside Vendor
* Free WiFi in meeting rooms
Banquet Room 1
* 970 square foot meeting room
* Seating Capacity of 75-80 guests
Banquet Room 2
* 585 square foot meeting room
* Seating Capacity of 45-50 guests
Banquet Room 3
* 600 square foot meeting room
* Seating Capacity of 50-55 guests
Banquet Room 4
* 700 square foot meeting room
* Seating Capacity of 55-60 guests
* Riverfest Arkansas, May
* Arkansas Air Show at Little Rock Air Force Base, September
* Wing Ding Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arkansas State University, 1.5 mi.
* Webster University, 1.5 mi.
* Park University, 2.2 mi.
* University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 21.1 mi.
* University of Central Arkansas, 39.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Metro Medical Center, 0.3 mi.
* Arkansas Heart Hospital, 26.4 mi.