Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Phillipsburg conveniently located off of I-78 and Highway 22 three miles southeast of Shappell Park. Just 30 minutes from the Pocono Mountains, and midway between Philadelphia and New York City, Phillipsburg is an historic town full of family activity. We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily light continental breakfast with cereal, juice, and coffee. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Cats and dogs are allowed for nightly charge.
Phillipsburg is located within a short drive to many attractions including Market Street Emporium, Eddie's Drive-In, Toot's Tavern, Crayola Factory Discovery Center, National Canal Museum, Kirby Sports Center, Lafayette College, Volendam Windmill Museum, and Desales University. The city's annual festival includes Delaware River Railroad Excursion held during May. It is among the last steam locomotives built in the entire world! Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Friendly's, Fresh Tortillas Grill, or La Bella Via.
At Americas Best Value Inn Phillipsburg, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Backwoods Adventures Canoe, 0.3 mi.
* City of McCall Golf Course, 1.3 mi.
* North Star River Expeditions, Inc., 2 mi.
* Whitetail Golf Club, 3.5 mi.
* Little Ski Hill, 4 mi.
* Ya-Hoo Corrals, 4.4 mi.
* Jug Mountain Ranch, 7 mi.
* Sawtooth Flying Services Inc., 8 mi.
* Lakota Wolf Preserve, 28.3 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Shappell Park, 3.1 mi.
* Market Street Emporium, 3.3 mi.
* Eddie's Drive-In, 3.5 mi.
* Toot's Tavern, 3.5 mi.
* Crayola Factory Discovery Center, 4 mi.
* National Canal Museum, 4 mi.
* Kirby Sports Center, 4.9 mi.
* Volendam Windmill Museum, 9.3 mi.
* Free daily light continental breakfast with cereal, juice, and coffee
* Frank's Trattoria, 0.2 mi.
* China Grill Buffet, 0.2 mi.
* Friendly's, 0.3 mi.
* Phillipsburg Diner, 0.5 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.6 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.9 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.5 mi.
* Fresh Tortillas Grill, 1.7 mi.
* The Almond Tree Manor, 1.9 mi.
* La Bella Via, 3.6 mi.
* Pearly Baker's Alehouse, 4 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.1 mi.
* Mc Millian Packaging, 1.4 mi.
* Flowserve Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Starlight Electro-Optics, Inc., 2.6 mi.
* Big Sky Industries Inc., 2.6 mi.
* Hindle Power, 5 mi.
Meeting Facility - seats 35 people and is 300 sq ft.
Delaware River Railroad Excursion, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lafayette College, 5 mi.
* Desales University, 10.2 mi.
* Northampton Community College, 11.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Warren Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Easton Hospital, 5.9 mi.