Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn located in beautiful downtown Bishop, California. Bishop is known as the "Mule Capital of the World" and hosts a week-long festival called "Mule Days" that has been held annually since 1969 during the week of Memorial Day, celebrating the contributions of pack mules in the area. Our hotel is easy to find and only minutes from the region's year-round attractions and activities. Explore the area's history at the Bishop Museum and Historical Society and Laws Railroad Museum. Or participate in any of Bishop's community events held at the nearby Tri County Fairgrounds.
Enjoy our continental breakfast served each morning from 7am - 9:30am consisting of cereal, muffins, coffee, and juice. Tempt your taste buds at any of the local restaurants within a mile of our hotel, which include La Casita, Bar BQ Bill's-Oney's, Raymond's Deli, Taqueria Las Palmas, Jack's Restaurant, and Pizza Factory.
Americas Best Value Inn Bishop provides exceptional room rates and service with a smile. Our well-maintained property offers clean and comfortable spacious guest rooms generously furnished with free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, 32 inch flat screen TV's, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, table with chairs, and free local calls. Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool (Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend), guest laundry facility, BBQ area, vending machines, free parking, and fax/copy services. Pets are welcomed, a maximum of 2 pets per room are welcome for a nightly charge of $15 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Bishop, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Playhouse 395, 0.1 mi.
* Belle Vous Day Spa and Salon, 0.2 mi.
* Mountain Light Gallery, 0.2 mi.
* Bishop Twin Theatre, 0.3 mi.
* In The Zone Massage Therapy, 0.4 mi.
* Back Alley, 0.5 mi.
* Bishop City Park, 0.6 mi.
* Bishop City Park Pool, 0.6 mi.
* Curves, 1.9 mi.
* Paiute Palace Casino, 2.8 mi.
* Druid trailhead, 5.2 mi.
* Millpond Equestrian Center, 6.9 mi.
* Keoughs/Manutuaral Hot Springs, 8.3 mi.
* Lake Sabrina, 19.1 mi.
* Clem Nelson Peak, 38.5 mi.
* Edison Theatre, 41.8 mi.
* Minaret Cinemas, 42.2 mi.
* Snowcreek Athletic Club, 43.4 mi.
* Mammoth Ski and Racquet, 44.1 mi.
* BBQ area
* Outdoor heated pool (Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
* Tri County Fairgrounds, 0.7 mi.
* Bishop Museum and Historical Society, 1 mi.
* Sunrise Park, 1 mi.
* Laws Railroad Museum, 4 mi.
* La Casita Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Taqueria Las Palmas, 0.2 mi.
* Bishop Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Holy Smoke Texas Style BBQ, 0.4 mi.
* Jack's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Mountain Rambler Brewery, 0.4 mi.
* Jack In The Box, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Yamatani Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Aaron Schat's Roadhouse, 0.6 mi.
* Green Burrito, 0.6 mi.
* Holy Smoke Texas Style BBQ, 0.7 mi.
* Imperial Gourmet Chinese, 0.8 mi.
* Denny's, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Factory, 0.9 mi.
* Bishop Burger Barn, 1.8 mi.
* Thai Thai Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Karma Indian Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* JCPenney, 0.1 mi.
* Ace Hardware (High Country Lumber), 0.3 mi.
* Hertz Rent a Car, 0.4 mi.
* Perry Motors, 0.4 mi.
* Team Engineering & Management, 0.4 mi.
* Northern Inyo Hospital, 0.9 mi.
* True Value Hardware, 2.4 mi.
* Rite Aid, 2.6 mi.
* Sears, 2.8 mi.
* Cal-Tron Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* White Mountain Research Center, 3.7 mi.
* Mule Days - Memorial Day Week
* Choo Choo Swap - May
* Indepence Fruitcake Festival - July
* Eastern Sierra Tri-County Fair - August
* Fall Colors Car Show - October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Cerro Coso Community College Eastern Sierra Campus, 3 mi.
* University-California Co-Op Extension, 3 mi.
* Kern Community College, 3 mi.