Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free coffee in lobby, fitness center, business center, jacuzzi, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. We also provide a heated outdoor pool, open between June and August. All guest rooms include a coffeemaker, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO Family, ESPN, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located near to Mt. Rushmore, Dinosaur Park, and the Rapid City Regional Airport. We are less than a mile north of Interstate 90.
Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City is your best choice in the “Gateway to the Black Hills” area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure. At Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Haines Ave Casino, 0.4 mi.
* Carmike Cinema 10, 0.5 mi.
* Rushmore Mall, 0.9 mi.
* College Park, 1.1 mi.
* Carmike Rushmore 7, 1.2 mi.
* Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, 1.5 mi.
* Elks Theatre, 2 mi.
* Roosevelt Swim Center, 2.8 mi.
* Chuck Lien Family Park, 3.2 mi.
* Hanson-Larsen Memorial Park, 3.6 mi.
* Fountain Springs Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Meadowood Lanes, 4.6 mi.
* Canyon Lake Park, 5.6 mi.
* Meadowbrook Golf Course, 6.2 mi.
* ATM on-site
* BBQ grills
* Business center
* Heated outdoor pool (open from June to August)
* Indoor jacuzzi
* Fitness center
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Journey Museum, 1.7 mi.
* Museum of Geology, 3.1 mi.
* Dinosaur Park, 3.5 mi.
* Western Dakota Tech, 4.2 mi.
* Storybook Island, 4.3 mi.
* Reptile Gardens, 9.3 mi.
* Bear Country USA, 13.1 mi.
* Mt. Rushmore, 25.8 mi.
* Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, 39.8 mi.
* Black Hills National Forest, 40.3 mi.
* Historic Deadwood City, 40.3 mi.
* Custer State Park, 44.4 mi.
* Black Hills State, 47.4 mi.
* Badlands National Park, 60 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 0.1 mi.
* Hardee's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Dickey's Barbeque Pit, 0.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.8 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Taco John's, 1 mi.
* Coco Palace, 1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.3 mi.
* Firehouse Brewing Co., 2.1 mi.
* Shopko, 0.3 mi.
* SymCom Inc, 0.4 mi.
* Kohl’s, 0.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.6 mi.
* Black Hills Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Plant, 4 mi.
* Northern Truck Equipment Corporation, 4.3 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 4.7 mi.
* National Guard Training Camp, 6.5 mi.
* Ellsworth Air Force Base, 10.4 mi.
* One 240 square foot meeting space
* Maximum seating capacity of 16 guests
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Black Hills BBQ Festival, June
* Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, August
* Native American Day Celebration, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oglala Lakota College, 0.6 mi.
* South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, 3.1 mi.
* South Dakota State University, 4.4 mi.
* National American University, 6.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Rapid City Regional Hospital, 3.6 mi.
* Black Hills Regional Eye Institute, 3.6 mi.
* Rapid City Regional Cancer Center, 3.6 mi.